AUSSIE BARGAIN CAR RENTALS
Aussie Bargain Car Rentals is the trading name of Anken Holdings Pty Ltd As Trustee For Anken Holdings Trust No.2, ABN 220 960 408 78
In Australia, the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 regulates the handling of personal information by Australian private sector organisations e.g. name and address and other contact details. This policy explains how Aussie Bargain protects your privacy and summarises how we collect, use and disclose any personal information you may share with us. When you contact us and provide information or make an application to use our services, you consent to us using and disclosing your personal information in a manner consistent with this policy. Please take the time to read our Rental Terms and Conditions
INFORMATION AND DATA COLLECTION
Our registration and sign up processes require a minimum of a valid contact person, email address and phone number. Please be aware that your details or other submissions you make on this website may contain other personally identifiable information which may be collected electronically. As with most websites we may also automatically receive general information that is contained in our server log files such as cookie information and your IP address. Personal information collected by us may include
3. Email address
4. Contact Phone Numbers(s)
5. Mobile Phone Number(s)
6. Fax Number
7. Date of Birth
8. Driver’s License number, state and country of issue
9. Credit card type, numbers and date of expiry
10. Vehicle preferences
11. Loyalty Program numbers and details
12. Employing company name and details and employee number
13. Details of Reservations and Rentals with us including dates, times, area of use
14. Vehicle incident or damage circumstances and details
USE OF INFORMATION AND DATA
At Aussie Bargain we strive to provide you with a stress free rental experience and are dedicated to building long and rewarding relationships with our customers. In order to provide the level of service we believe you expect from us, we may use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes.
- Providing the services that you request from us
- Undertake all necessary steps to administer those services
- Maintain and develop our software and any hard copy records
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and subsequently inform you of any improvements we have made to our services
Manage, develop, research, protect and improve our systems and services
WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER RELATED AND NON-RELATED ORGANISATIONS INCLUDING
- Our contracted service providers
- Credit or Debit card suppliers
- Your company or organisation if you use our services under a corporate account
- Credit Checking and Fraud reporting Agencies and where necessary to register a default
- Debt collecting agencies in the event of your default in payment of monies owed to us
- Police, City or Regional Councils and government or private organisations responsible for the handling and processing of traffic and parking related infringements
- Driver licensing authorities
- Any Court or government regulatory and law enforcement agency where disclosure is required or authorised by law
- Where we find that your use of our services or this site violates this policy, our Terms and Conditions of service, other usage guidelines or as deemed reasonably necessary by us to protect our legal rights and/or property
- Should this site be purchased by a third party whereby that third party will be able to use the data and information in the same manner as set forth in this policy
When users submit personal information via this website, the information is protected both online and offline. Just as we, including our booking system provider, use Secure Socket layer (SSL) technology to protect information online, we also do everything practical to protect your information offline. Only employees of Aussie Bargain Car Rentals and those who perform services on our behalf are authorised to have access to and handle your information.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION HELD BY US
Our goal is to ensure that wherever practicable, the personal information held by us is up to date and accurate. Should you find that your personal information held by us is out of date or inaccurate, please let us know and we will work with you to correct the information. You may ask us to identify the personal information we hold about you. You will be asked to specify the information that you want access to. You will need to verify your identity before such information is released to you. You may not obtain access to information relating to existing or anticipated legal action between us and you.
Provision of information about you that is held by us is a free service unless it is archived or requires considerable time in preparation or research. Should this be the case we will provide you of the likely cost in advance so you can make an informed decision about what information you may wish to request.
YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT
This is the current policy outlining the personal information management practices at Aussie Bargain Car Rentals. We may vary this policy at any time; should this occur, an updated copy will be posted on this website.